Here are few exceptional sayings from movies:-
1) If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives, jobs. And maybe your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery, isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance. Of how much you really want to do it. And you’ll do it, despite rejection in the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. – from Factotum
2) Great men are not born great, they grow great.
– Mario Puzo, from The Godfather
3) If you wait for others to complete you, you’ll never be able to have peace in your mind whenever you’re alone.
– Before Sunrise
4) Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?
– What a Girl Wants
5) “You must take your place in the Circle of Life.”– The Lion King
6) You just can’t always live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
– The Notebook
7) That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d just run across Green-bow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I’d just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I’d gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going. – Forrest Gump
8) Don’t stuck in your own little world because the purpose of life is to explore and experience. – The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
9) The future was uncertain, absolutely, and there were many hurdles, twists, and turns to come, but as long as I kept moving forward, one foot in front of the other, the voices of fear and shame, the messages from those who wanted me to believe that I wasn’t good enough, would be stilled.
– Chris Gardner, from The Pursuit of Happyness
10) There are those who say fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own, but I know better. Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.
– Princess Merida from Brave