- Dragon age:Origins : The original one ! Second was a disappointment for me. If you want a story with incredibly written characters with so much depth they feel more complex than actual people, you gotta play this game. I have clocked so many hours in this game and completed so many playthroughs I shudder just thinking about it.
- Elder scrolls : And by elder scrolls, I don’t mean only Skyrim. You’ve gotta try the whole series, especially Morrowind. It’s amazing how a game released way back in 2002 could have such astounding depth. Bethesda continues their awesome streak with Skyrim. Again, an amazing game with a huge world. Just saying a huge world doesn’t do it any justice. A huge world full of wide and varied things to do. Once you start, you cannot stop
- Fallout series : Again, another jewel Bethesda. Although saying only Bethesda isn’t right considering that the series was originally the baby of interplay. Fallout and Fallout 2 were published by Interplay and Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas by Bethesda. The uniqueness of this series lies in its atypical RPG setting. Instead of magic, you have energy weapons and instead of plate armor, you have the awesome T-51b power armor ! This series is set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, after the world has been ravaged by nuclear war. Sound interesting? Wait till you play it !
- Call of Duty:Modern Warfare: I know, the series earns a lot of flak from people for its lack of creativity and repetitiveness. But people who have played the first Modern Warfare cannot argue that it was an amazing game. The action sequences, the shootouts, all of it was groundbreaking. And it has an amazing multiplayer. Need I say more ?
- GTA San andreas: This was actually my first GTA game. Since then I’ve played GTA 3, Vice city, GTA 4 but this game still ranks above them all in my opinion. The reckless abandon with which you could go around just murdering anyone and everyone in a variety of ways ! I know, I ain’t exactly right in the head. But don’t deny you didn’t enjoy that ! Seriously though, the amount of freedom and the amazing open world experience is second to none. And, the hot coffee mod 😛
- Age of empires II : One of my oldest games and one I still play. It’s timeless. The game I spent the most time devising strategies about in my childhood days and which I still get engrossed in. The simplicity of this game and yet the perfect rock-paper-scissors model is ingenious in every way. A game I’ll probably play till the day I die. ‘Nuff said.
Did I missed any game , add more games in comment section