In my opinion some movies that you must watch before you die ( other than some famous classic old movies) are
Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
When the menace known as the Joker wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, the caped crusader must come to terms with one of the greatest psychological tests of his ability to fight injustice.
- Iron man Trilogy – Iron Man tells the story of Tony Stark, a billionaire industrialist and genius inventor who is kidnapped and forced to build a devastating weapon. Instead, using his intelligence and ingenuity, Tony builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity. When he uncovers a nefarious plot with global implications, he dons his powerful armor and vows to protect the world as Iron Man.
- RED duology – When his peaceful life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants
- Die Hard series (especially first four parts)
Jurassic park (1993) – During a preview tour, a theme park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to run amok.
300 (2006) – King Leonidas of Sparta and a force of 300 men fight the Persians at Thermopylae in 480 B.C.
Kingsman (2015) – A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency’s ultra-competitive training program, just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius
Sherlock holmes (2011) – Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson join forces to outwit and bring down their fiercest adversary, Professor Moriarty.
Pirates of the Caribbean (2003) – Blacksmith Will Turner teams up with eccentric pirate “Captain” Jack Sparrow to save his love, the governor’s daughter, from Jack’s former pirate allies, who are now undead.
Casino royale (2006) – Armed with a licence to kill, Secret Agent James Bond sets out on his first mission as 007 and must defeat a weapons dealer in a high stakes game of poker at Casino Royale, but things are not what they seem.
The Avengers (2012) – Earth’s mightiest heroes must come together and learn to fight as a team if they are to stop the mischievous Loki and his alien army from enslaving humanity.
Indiana Jones and the lost ark (1981) –Archaeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones is hired by the U.S. government to find the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis.
Inception (2010) – A thief, who steals corporate secrets through use of dream-sharing technology, is given the inverse task of planting an idea into the mind of a CEO.
Fat and furious 6 (2013) – Hobbs has Dominic and Brian reassemble their crew to take down a team of mercenaries: Dominic unexpectedly gets convoluted also facing his presumed deceased girlfriend, Letty.
- The wolf of the wall Street – Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort, from his rise to a wealthy stock-broker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.
The rise of the planet of the apes (2011) – A substance, designed to help the brain repair itself, gives rise to a super-intelligent chimp who leads an ape uprising.
Mad Max Fury Road (2015) – A woman rebels against a tyrannical ruler in postapocalyptic Australia in search for her home-land with the help of a group of female prisoners, a psychotic worshipper, and a drifter named Max.
- Lord of the Rings -A meek Hobbit and eight companions set out on a journey to destroy the One Ring and the Dark Lord Sauron.
Shutter island (2010) – In 1954, a U.S. marshal investigates the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane.
- The Hangover (2009) – Three buddies wake up from a bachelor party in Las Vegas, with no memory of the previous night and the bachelor missing. They make their way around the city in order to find their friend before his wedding.
- Back to the future (1985) – Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the maverick scientist Doc Brown.
- The Truman show (1998) – An insurance salesman/adjuster discovers his entire life is actually a television show.
- The walk (2015) – In 1974, high-wire artist Philippe Petit recruits a team of people to help him realize his dream: to walk the immense void between the World Trade Center towers.
- Despicable Me 2 (2013) – When Gru, the world’s most super-bad turned super-dad has been recruited by a team of officials to stop lethal muscle and a host of Gru’s own, He has to fight back with new gadgetry, cars, and more minion madness.
- The hateful eight – In the dead of a Wyoming winter, a bounty hunter and his prisoner find shelter in a cabin currently inhabited by a collection of nefarious characters.
- Kun-fu-panda – The Dragon Warrior has to clash against the savage Tai Lung as China’s fate hangs in the balance: However, the Dragon Warrior mantle is supposedly mistaken to be bestowed upon an obese panda who is a tyro in martial arts.
- King Kong (2005) – In 1933 New York, an overly ambitious movie producer coerces his cast and hired ship crew to travel to the mysterious Skull Island, where they encounter Kong, a giant ape who is immediately smitten with leading lady Ann Darrow.
- Avatar ( in 3D) – A paraplegic marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.
- Taken (2008) – A retired CIA agent travels across Europe and relies on his old skills to save his estranged daughter, who has been kidnapped while on a trip to Paris.
- Real steel – In the near future, robot boxing is a top sport. A struggling promoter feels he’s found a champion in a discarded robot.
- Goosebumps – A teenager teams up with the daughter of young adult horror author R. L. Stine after the writer’s imaginary demons are set free on the town of Madison, Delaware.
- The usual suspects – A sole survivor tells of the twisty events leading up to a horrific gun battle on a boat, which begin when five criminals meet at a seemingly random police lineup.
- Perks of being a wallflower – An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.