Different Words can be found for Different ranges of personal traits, emotions, and life/failure events, but some of the quotes are just the universal words of life and wisdom. You know those – the quotes that gives you “Aha!” moment and a meaningful insight on the life.
This collection of inspirational quotes features some of the all-time classics you may know, as well as some lesser-known ones you’ll love too. There are a ton of great quotes out there that could have easily been in this list – it would take forever to get every single potentially inspirational quote on one page – however. If you have any quotes you would have added, feel free to share in the comments section!
Here are some of the best collection of the Motivational and Inspirational Quotes.
Quotes ever uttered, sure to stir you and get you moving through the day.
1. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~Jim Rohn
2. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
3. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
4. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
5. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. ~Anonymous
6. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
7. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
8. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
9. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. ~Proverb
10. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
11. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. ~Anonymous
12. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. ~Anonymous
13. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
14. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ~Vaibhav Shah
15. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ~Albert Einstein
16. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
17. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
18. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
19. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~David Brinkley
20. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
21. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. ~Henry Ford
22. If you’re going through hell keep going. ~Winston Churchill
23. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. ~Anonymous
24. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument. ~Anonymous
25. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde
Hopefully you’ll like these, and if you are willing to read more inspirational quotes follow the link below: